Final cut pro X is an all-in-one video editing software that comes with all the industry-standard features. Right from Multicam editing to processing on 28 CPU cores, pro display XDR compatibility, and more.
Originally, this software is designed by Macromedia in the mid-90s and the software has grown with time and now it is a non-destructive and non-linear video editing platform. It uses a 64-bit application on Mac OS Mojave and later.
Features at a glance:
- FCP makes good use of panel space.
- Smart video analysis.
- Improved performance to render, compose and export the projects.
- 360-degree video editing and VR headset playback.
- Multicam feature.
- Smart collections allow categorization to speed up the workflow.
- Ability to create HD, 4K, 8K, and 360-degree videos, transitions, and realistic effects in a real-time MAC environment.
- Video and Audio compression and encoding application work besides apple’s professional audio and video app.
It comes up with all the professional editing tools that competitors like Davinci and Premier resolve. The Interface is designed according to Apple’s familiar interface to adjust to motion graphics quickly and easily.
You can install it easily on multiple MACs for $299 and start receiving the updates automatically. Apple offers a very generous 90-day free trial to try out this software.