With the simple drag-and-drop method, Doodly helps in whiteboard animation video making. It is simple to use and can be customized easily according to users’ requirements. It can run on a PC system as well as MAC.
Doodly has thousands of images in its library, from which you can choose one and drop it on your canvas to let Doodly sketch it out for you. Apart from the images in the library, you can upload your own. Doodly provides sketching functionalities not only on images but also can help you by adding sound or videos through the free library.
Features at a glance:
- Custom images with 200+ characters with 20 pose each.
- 20 backgrounds and props.
- Add free tracks for background music and for voice-overs.
- Easy video editing.
- Easy to share Doodly videos across social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube in different frame rates, quality, and resolutions.
- Experiment with board styles like a chalkboard, green board, whiteboard, glass board, and custom board.
- Users will get up to 13 cartoon hand styles and 15 different real hand styles.
- Custom draw paths for imported images in Doodly.
- Tutorials for Doodly users at its official website.
Doodly comes in standard and enterprise pricing options. The standard option comes in $20/month annually and $39/month for monthly payments. The enterprise option comes with $40/month annually and $69/month for a monthly billing option. Doodly software doesn’t come up with a trial period but gives a 30-day money-back guarantee.